• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soon to be Weekend Driver

Joe Mopar

Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
Here's my soon to be (3-4) months I hope weekend driver. 64 Dodge 440 2 dr. post. I have to do a few odds and ends in the next week or so and then hopefully fire this baby up. It's a 440, 30 over.

I have a nephew that owns a body shop so hopefully he'll hook me up with a great paint job for a good price. Let's see if I can post some pics.

018.jpg

025.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Very nice indeed ! :yes: Ron

Very nice...to bad the engine bay is painted black...

Are those Gary Ball SS interior seats? They rock!

Very nice...to bad the engine bay is painted black...

Are those Gary Ball SS interior seats? They rock!

If the car were to be painted black...........would that not be the correct color for engine bay?:edgy:

It's originally body color so yes black engine compartment would be right for a black body. Let's see some more pics of your car!!

SWEET!!!Black with the chrome,can't beat it!Go ahead make your day!

Quiz Time

Alright folks, in looking at the 4th picture down ( the engine front on) can anyone tell me which one of the nipples on the water pump is the outlet vs. the inlet (or return).

Thanks,
Joe

The front most fitting on the water pump housing connects to the driver's side heater core inlet, if that's what you're trying to figure out.

Auto Transport Service
Back