• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Source for replacement Vinyl Top 1967 Coronet

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
I'm saving up money for the next Coronet improvement; replacement of the Vinyl Top. So far the only source I see Legendary Auto Interiors, but wanted to ask the experts for advice as I shop around (and save money for the job). Appreciate any advice.

IMG_20230623_102329762_HDR.jpg

I got one from Dante for my charger. It was junk. My installer took one look at it and said send it back. It was not from Legendary or through Legendary. I ended up getting one through Classic Industries as it was in stock and was made by legendary. Dante took it back but it still must of cost me and extra 100 bucks for shipping costs. My advice is go Legendary and you do not want old stock.

I got one from Dante for my charger. It was junk. My installer took one look at it and said send it back. It was not from Legendary or through Legendary. I ended up getting one through Classic Industries as it was in stock and was made by legendary. Dante took it back but it still must of cost me and extra 100 bucks for shipping costs. My advice is go Legendary and you do not want old stock.
I bought from Classic Industries March of 2024. was on sale I paid $434.60 shipped to NJ. The top was a Legendary Top. 1967 GTX.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back