• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Motors in MI

harry heck

Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know or live neat these guys? I’m interested I a mopar they have listed and would really appreciate some member help

I've been in there a few times, never really dealt with anyone. prices are usually high from what I've seen but they do get some nice rides in there. I know there are some very knowledgeable mopar guru's from this site that live pretty close, hopefully they will chime in. Are you looking for anything specific? I may be able to swing by one night on my way home.

Look at most cars when they show the bottoms - quick black paint they even get it on the inside of the wheels .

You've got to look at it yourself ..

I've been in there a few times, never really dealt with anyone. prices are usually high from what I've seen but they do get some nice rides in there. I know there are some very knowledgeable mopar guru's from this site that live pretty close, hopefully they will chime in. Are you looking for anything specific? I may be able to swing by one night on my way home.
Thanks! This car I managed to get a line on before they’ve done any coverups. If you could take a look I would appreciate it. It’s a ‘69 Satellite with roadrunner badgeing. 440 with a 727 and it’s a burnt orange color, bench with grey/black interior

Look at most cars when they show the bottoms - quick black paint they even get it on the inside of the wheels .

You've got to look at it yourself ..

I apologize this is not the sales company I was thinking of when I posted .
Don't know them sorry to add confusion

i sold them a car a few years ago at Carlisle...seemed to be decent fellows.

A friend bought a Dart from them 2 years ago. Shortly after he got it, it devolved a miss. He pulled a valve cover and the heads were covered with rust. They had put a new cam in a junkyard motor fizz canned it and put it in the car. They wouldn't talk to him, said it was sold as is. I would not recommend them.

Ill do my best to stop by there tomorrow
Thank you, I’m in Boston, normally I’d make the trip but the dealer tells me there’s another person interested. A quick look by a member would mean a lot

I sold a car to them at Calisle last year and seemed like good guys. I aslo have an acquaintance that bought a 67 GTX from them without issue.

Thank you, I’m in Boston, normally I’d make the trip but the dealer tells me there’s another person interested. A quick look by a member would mean a lot

Same thing they told my friend, beware!

Just for curiosity, what do they have that you are interested in?

It’s a ‘69 satellite with rr badging. It’s a new arrival, color is sort of a burnt orange, auto, bench.

It's always buyer beware,their main goal is to move product. Sometimes they get good vehicles. The one to stay away from in that area is Vanguard Motors.

I have been there many times. Always over priced. I wouldn't say junk, but they do get some pretty nice cars. As mentioned look at it in person or else. Any & all of these Musclecar dealers fluff & buff & flip them.

I have been there many times. Always over priced. I wouldn't say junk, but they do get some pretty nice cars. As mentioned look at it in person or else. Any & all of these Musclecar dealers fluff & buff & flip them.
Thank you for the feedback!

Are you the one who had an A12 Super Bee worked on at Fantom Works? Just loved the look of that car. Did you sell it?

Auto Transport Service
Back