• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speed Pro roller rocker mystery

big66440

Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
I just got a brand new set of aluminum roller tipped rockers from my bro,They're a speed pro/Sealed power part number RR-7006SR-8 they dont include shafts or holddowns and are NOT a bearing type on the shaft,theyre made here in the U.S.A but I can't find any info on what ratio they are or if they're even for a small or big block,anyone ever seen or heard of these,I'd like to use them and look to be top notch from a company with a great reputation,thanks in advance.:confused::confused::confused:

I did a little lookin around and cound find listings for those rockers, but no application.

Thank you 69 Runner, guess I'm gonna wait tilll monday and give federal mogul a call to see if they can help out, unless someone can chime in and save the day.

Hey big66440, these would be a new one for me. I am seen or used most roller rockers for a BB mopar and have never run into these. Are the insides of the arms bronze bushed? Do you know the I.D. of the arms? A picture may help cross reference them. Good luck, let the forum know your findings.

No bushing in the bore for the shafts (Hughes Rocker arm style) I had bought a set of PRW stainless steel rockers to run on my 440,but after reading the articles on the hughes website about the inferior quality of the imported stuff I was sold on the speed pro's,I'll try uploading photos as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Well just got off the phone with federal mogul and they are for big blocks and are a 1.5 ratio rocker and have been discontinued for some time now,I'll still upload the photos as soon as I get a chance.

ok guys hope these dont come out too big,as my luck would have it these are defective,if you notice the pic with all of the rockers in the box you can see all of them are for the same side(adjusters) guess I'll take a loss being that they are discontinued
rockers003.jpg
rockers002.jpg
rockers004.jpg
rockers009.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back