• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speedometers

blownalcoholhemihead

Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
I been looking for an aftermarket speedometer for a 69 Bee, are there any companies that make them?
Or do you just have to get them restored.
Mine looks like it sat in the sun for the past 40 years

It HAS set in the sun for the last 40 years lol I don't know if there is a direct replacement aftermarket speedo, but I know you can get a facelift done on yours.

Charger and Super Bee (and 70 runner) are the same (basic) gauges. There were actually different temp gauges, but the difference is how wide the "normal" range is on the gauge. But few people know that. Anyway, the speedo is the same

I found a used dash with gauges that I'll restore but I cant figure out that tach / clock or is that just a clock? I'd like to kick myself in the *** for all the dumb **** I've done over the years. I used to buy $50-100 beaters when I was a kid I had 69 coronet, 68 satellite, dusters and just drove them into the ground and scraped them, now I'm buying some POS dash board for $3 hunny
just to restore it. I could have bought 3 more beaters if it was 20 years ago.

well....there was a blank, and just a clock, and the tic-toc-tac that filled that hole. The tach is around the outside and the clock is in the middle.

HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20 , I have parted out several cars years and years ago that still haunt me, makes me want to kick myself sometimes. I have looked back and asked myself "what was I thinking" so many times. so don't feel bad theirs a lot of us who thrashed really good stuff before.

I got that beat. I bought a 66 net for 3000 that i could have bought 10 years earlier for 1500.

Auto Transport Service
Back