• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring 2015 Good Guys Bad-A 70 Roadrunner

garrett1308

Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Not sure if this can go here, but I took my trans am to the good guys today and saw this in the show winners section.

IMG_3102.jpgIMG_3103.jpg

That's a 1970 roadrunner with a twin turbo set up on a 383. Didn't have a chance to talk to the guy, but he did one hell of a job on it. Dubbed ROADKILL, it had a whole ton of custom metal work; the side scoops are opened up real wide and far, hood was modified to have the turbo's sticking out and not looking like a cut up mess, the top ends of the quarters and the trunk lid were flared up an inch, and that's all I noticed; doubt it was all though. Not too sure on what he did to the drive train aside from the turbo chargers, the interior was beautiful with custom gauges, seats, full length console and modern looking hurst pistol grip. Car was all black aside from a few red accents and a red super bee like stripe on the back which had TWIN written on it where the bee would go.
These are the only two pictures I got of it, might go back tomorrow with the sole purpose of getting more pictures.

Scary good.

I'm not usually a fan of the painted bumpers but the glossy paint makes it good.

I'm more of a stock-look fan, but you have to respect the amount of work. Dammit.

Auto Transport Service
Back