• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Fling Van Nuys, Ca. April 13-14, 2019

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
A04C2A1D-51E3-4214-956E-A9FF799C7F6D.jpeg
Mark your calendars. EFI and new transmission ready for the road!

836F9936-BC0F-4979-9BCA-502E657D9296.jpeg
Paul Dunn @ CPW SoCal just provided a Hotel link. $125 a night is a great rate. Book early.
Screenshot. AirTel. Got additional nights same rate. Link is a little tricky. Be careful or just call.

Last edited:
F3721811-1D88-4B1F-99A7-343B1201D51C.jpeg

Track day. Darius front center face time.

What all is included in this Speed festival? Looks fun.

Did you get your car all sorted out Dennis?

What all is included in this Speed festival? Looks fun.

Did you get your car all sorted out Dennis?
Car sorted and ready. Not sure if I will make track day, but a fun gig. Includes classroom in the am and a ride along with an instructor for those registered. Just watching an uncapped wing car go by wide open on the straightaway makes it worth the trip.

Car sorted and ready. Not sure if I will make track day, but a fun gig. Includes classroom in the am and a ride along with an instructor for those registered. Just watching an uncapped wing car go by wide open on the straightaway makes it worth the trip.
If I go you will see a `67 R/T with a very obvious newbie to track driving it. LOL

Not the one from Bitchin in SLC?

I took Thursday an Friday off this year... Might have to go to the track and observe.. Hopefully next year!! I would hate to bring my Mazda 3 and spank some fools..

Bitchin Rides on Motortrend TV (former Velocity Channel) just chopped up and customized a real 67 Coronet R/T including the roof. Put a Charger looking front end on it. Doubt it will see track time though. I think there is a thread on here about it.

Bitchin Rides on Motortrend TV (former Velocity Channel) just chopped up and customized a real 67 Coronet R/T including the roof. Put a Charger looking front end on it. Doubt it will see track time though. I think there is a thread on here about it.

I took Thursday an Friday off this year... Might have to go to the track and observe.. Hopefully next year!! I would hate to bring my Mazda 3 and spank some fools..
$10 at the gate for observers. There will be a Mazda or two there. GTR’s...

No thread needed, you said enough. no cable here so sounds like maybe a good thing.
Mine is just a driver car with a zillion miles on it.

Bump. Just a month out now. Sick of the series of Pacific storms and the Pineapple Express. Reservoirs are full, and the hills as green as Ireland. Ready to stretch the legs of the R/T and some sunshine. Get your rig ready.

Green hills...absolutely. It sure makes the road trips more scenic. The section of I-5 or 99 between Fresno and the LA valley sure is nicer in the Spring than the fall.
I"m happy as always to go to this shindig. It is good to catch up with the regulars there. It will be good to see how the changes to Dennis' car have worked out.
Uncle Fuzzy and I will be there..
IMG_3699.JPG

1C810D55-DF5C-44C9-943B-3597DD74A738.png
If this is a contest, I win the goofy/ugly mug shot by a mile. Will be good to see your BIL.

Some of us go to Woodland Hills to see Supercar Sunday early before going to the park.
Long legged blondes and Lambos. Their website is listing the location as Pierce College and to enter off of Victory Blvd. Any local here confirm the location change from the shopping center TO the college?

Auto Transport Service
Back