• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring fling

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
Anyone going to the spring fling in Van Nuys?

I am in & heading down with a coastal caravan starting in Monterey. There will be a few people representing each of the FA/B/EBO forums.

make sure and post lots of pics. Some names with faces would be cool too

It would be nice to meet some of the people on this forum down there.

It's getting closer, I can almost smell it, I mean taste it, err, well I just cant wait.

I have my motel reservation. See you there.

Hey Alex and 5.7, I will be there in the swap area with a bunch of 70 B Body parts. Stop by and introduce yourselves as I wouldn't mind chatting up your Hemi swaps with you .
You can't miss me, I'll have my company truck....06 3/4 ton Ram white with yellow,blue, & red signage "D&J Kitchens and Baths".
Go here to get a preview of how to spot me.
www.djkitchen.com

Look forward to meeting you both, as well as any other members.
Darius

I'll look for you , wouldn't mind B.S.ing about the swap.

Only a few more days, can't wait.

I should be there Saturday only... not bringing any car... the Charger is not going to make it... the RR is a shell... and the Satty has no brakes... I'll be lingering around and look for ya'll

I'll be there on Saturday as well. Should get there around 9:30 ish.

I had to post it. I didn't think I'd win anything with the field full of super cars.

CIMG3694.jpg

I saw your car there, looked real nice. Congrats on the plaque.

Yeah, I saw it too. Beautiful!

Here are some pics I took.

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

:rolling:I would like to see what that trailer ball is designed to pull on the old Dodge truck.:rolling:

Yeah, I saw that drive through the grass area and thought WTF!!! I didn't see a trailer, though :tongueflap:

Up close it was an absolutely perfect truck. The detail was incredible.

Gotta love the " Blus Bros.".

Auto Transport Service
Back