• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SSmoothie-1968 Charger

Not too crazy, 392 Hemi. Stock interior, no body mods, chrome painted body color. Mild suspension.
I'll be using a Dakota RT drivetrain (360 auto), pretty sure the daughter wants to keep the interior stockish but I will be doing a few significant body mods. Hopefully by Christmas I can start on it, we'll see.

This is going to be a stunning car when it is done. Nice job on the body and paint! Wow!

Engine color, cerakoted.

460B333D-ED52-43A6-AE45-70D36F99A508.jpeg D23BA8D7-BC07-4708-ADD5-FE33BB20ABC1.jpeg AF0365CF-D030-471C-B029-55164D8059D7.jpeg

I think your choice of rims and tires are too small... :rofl:

Seriously - the car looks fantastic - now you just need to keep from chipping that wonderful new paint!

I just finished reading this thread. Amazing work! I like all of the well thought out details.

What colour did you use for detailing the engine? Looks similar to the "cast iron" paint I've been using. Love it!

Auto Transport Service
Back