• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SSmoothie-1968 Charger

valance and bumper painted.

69E70406-95B9-4CFD-B2F0-4DBEA7F07EA4.jpeg

Wheels larger than 15" is something I normally don't care for that much on these old cars, but I have to admit that this is stunning. You nailed the combo on this car. Just beautiful :drinks: .

5C924180-DC5A-414F-AD4D-F24566D6AA67.jpeg

75A4EB63-3BE2-45EA-9173-165E2F6793FA.jpeg

Wheels larger than 15" is something I normally don't care for that much on these old cars, but I have to admit that this is stunning. You nailed the combo on this car. Just beautiful :drinks: .

View attachment 1330880

View attachment 1330881
WOW! The body work and Paint on that car is incredible!! Did you do the work yourself? That black looks like it's 2 feet deep, great work. :thumbsup:

WOW! The body work and Paint on that car is incredible!! Did you do the work yourself? That black looks like it's 2 feet deep, great work. :thumbsup:
The Charger is being built a Horsepower Northwest. A well talent crew of guys in body and paint. Also interior and all mechanical. Top notch.

Lol, you are complimenting the wrong guy. I wish I could do bodywork and paint that looked like SSmoothie's. Outstanding results for sure.

Stunning! I absolutely love Black on black - especially on a 68/69 Bbody. You did her justice!

Auto Transport Service
Back