• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering column clips.... problem solved.!

Canadian1968

Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
Everyone knows these clips that hold up the steering column in our b bodies. They are becoming pretty hard to find. Mine were pretty beat up. Had some collapsed corners

Thanks to world of 3d printing. I was able to make my own. Almost identical in every way. !!

20230123_221221.jpg

20230123_221143.jpg

20230123_221121.jpg

Nice!
Any way to make them with a white colored polymer?
There is white resins available for sure . I just don't usually buy it. I paint everything I print, so it more cost effective for me to just buy a single color. Unless I am trying to make something that is see translucent ( another project I am working on right now ! )

I will probably just paint these with 2k primer with a flex additive to give a slight satin finish.

Last I ckd they were still avail thru Mopar
BUT,,,,,Its been a few years since i ckd

Last I ckd they were still avail thru Mopar
BUT,,,,,Its been a few years since i ckd
I think this is true. Had a fellow her in Ontario cananda trying to source some for his 69 charger. He told me that they were not being reproduced any more by mopar and was having a hard time finding them without paying an crazy amount to have them shipped here.

But I printed off a few for him and myself.!

Fellow Canandian know when something is $20 US. That's q quick $30 with taxes before shipping ! DOH

Auto Transport Service
Back