• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering wheel.

Skatpak

Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
This came out so nice it's hard to describe.

IMG_20230802_190158352.jpg

IMG_20230802_190435593.jpg

IMG_20230802_190424121.jpg

IMG_20230802_190351741.jpg

IMG_20230802_190236334.jpg

Just flipped a pretty decent mopar rectangular wheel. Bought another that might fit my ride better out of a Chrysler, though it needs some restoration. Seeing what a few have done with nice results, will see what I can do as I've not done one before.

No context, no nothing? Just showing off? Who did the work?

Depending on how bad the wheel is to begin with it's about 800 with rechromong all the chrome and re dying the center

I didn't post because then admins told me there were cry babies here complaining that I'm not supposed to advertise my business Todds Restorations. Funny how this is a double standard. when I post who did it and prices cry babies come out of the wood work to complain to admins and when I don't I get asked to. People need to make up their minds what they want. Everything. I post Todds Restorations did the work. Go to my website if you want prices or to get a hold of me I have posted it many, many,many times here.

I didn't post because then admins told me there were cry babies here complaining that I'm not supposed to advertise my business Todds Restorations. Funny how this is a double standard. when I post who did it and prices cry babies come out of the wood work to complain to admins and when I don't I get asked to. People need to make up their minds what they want. Everything. I post Todds Restorations did the work. Go to my website if you want prices or to get a hold of me I have posted it many, many,many times here. www.toddsrestotstions.com
I post very little here because of all this. This is the only site I have any problems with. All Im doing is showing my work to the Mopar world. I post tons of pics of everywhere else and prices and my business. Just search me to read all my posts on my warranty, prices, what I do ect to help the Mopar community with the best prices, warranty on the planet. Indo this so we can all enjoy our cars. Not everyone has a unlimited budget like a lot of shops want to believe. I work for people like me the working person on a budget. That's who I cater to. If someone wants to cry to admins about it to damn bad. I do this so everyone can afford to have their car up and going. Certain things I can't control the prices on but in most cases I'm the cheapest on the planet. thank you.

This is more stuff I offer that no one else does. Can you guess what the switch is for? I purposely have not posted these here. I can't keep them in stock and everywhere else no one complains. If you need anything you see go to my website as I don't check this site that often.

Screenshot_20230804-103930.png

Screenshot_20230803-013137.png

Screenshot_20230803-004356.png

Screenshot_20230803-004245.png

Screenshot_20230803-004342.png

I didn't post because then admins told me there were cry babies here complaining that I'm not supposed to advertise my business Todds Restorations. Funny how this is a double standard. when I post who did it and prices cry babies come out of the wood work to complain to admins and when I don't I get asked to. People need to make up their minds what they want. Everything. I post Todds Restorations did the work. Go to my website if you want prices or to get a hold of me I have posted it many, many,many times here. www.toddsrestotstions.com
There's no "double standard" when it comes to vendors/companies wanting to advertise on a given website.
You know this - nothing unusual about sites wanting vendors to pay to advertise, which is only fair.
It appears you're trying to glean free advertising for your company on FBBO.
Some folks (including other actual site-supporting vendors and the sites' Admin) are going to have issue with that,
rightfully so....

There's no "double standard" when it comes to vendors/companies wanting to advertise on a given website.
You know this - nothing unusual about sites wanting vendors to pay to advertise, which is only fair.
It appears you're trying to glean free advertising for your company on FBBO.
Some folks (including other actual site-supporting vendors and the sites' Admin) are going to have issue with that,
rightfully so....
Thx..... I did'nt know how to say the above info (which should be obvious, imo) without pigeon-holing myself into the "crybaby" category. Note the avatar, lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back