• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Magnante has been MIA, here is why. **UPDATE** He's back!

When I 1st saw the dog I thought dang that dog is trained well
figured it out pretty quickly when they showed it after... Doh !!!
My first thought was 'cool, has his dog in his wheel chair' but something didn't look right lol

I know that shuffle all too well...when I got an ecoli infection a few years back it took months before I could lift my right leg high enough to walk in my front door ...

Get well Steve... Go slowly... We are all rooting for you!

Med bills are a stone bitch after catastrophic illness; trust me on this.
Wiped out any retirement I had saved plus about everything that wasn't nailed down at one time...

If that gofundme proves out to be legit, I'll be tossing a little in the kitty for sure.

Another video by Steve that was posted on his channel. I didn’t pay attention to the comments in the last video I posted, but this video I did… and there are multiple people who mention a GoFundMe.

He's supposed to have his own GoFundMe up within about a week, he's announced.
I'll wait for that one.

I'm going to ask some of the car guys I hang out with to match my (small) donation.

According to the website, there are currently 4,622 donaters and $268,655 raised. WOW, thats great!

IMG_4599.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back