• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop in for a drink.

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
The bar is open. Trying some Knob Creek (barrel pick) with some Ginger Ale. I usually drink this whiskey/bourbon/rye neat but this stuff can't be tamed! LOL

knob creek.jpg

Thanks for the drink, it goes down good!! Try some of this!
20200113_154555.jpg

Been locked up on the property for over a month now, the Captain Morgan is GONE... the Barcardi is GONE.. rummaged through the cupboard and now into the Ron Caney that the Wife brought me back from Cuba about 5 years ago... it's actually pretty good and supposed to be the original Barcadi recipe from when it had flavour and not rubbing alcohol.

Knob Creek is a bit hot to drink neat. Ginger ale is a great mixer. 440'

Knob Creek is a bit hot to drink neat. Ginger ale is a great mixer. 440'
I will "like" that. I belong to a whisky tasting group. We get together once a month (except for the last couple) and taste different whiskeys, bourbons, and scotches. $100 a year which works out to $8.33 a month. Cheap tasting! We usually try 2 or 3 $40-$100+ bottles every month. It is a lot of fun. I get to taste things I could never afford to buy myself.

it's actually pretty good and supposed to be the original Barcadi recipe from when it had flavour and not rubbing alcohol.
Geez....things are descending rapidly if you're already onto the "Rubbing alcohol" :rofl:

Knob Creek is a bit hot to drink neat.
I just can't get my head around putting anything to do with a knob in my mouth. :eek:

My stash of Coruba - dark Jamaica Rum is getting thin...rationed myself last week.

upload_2020-4-18_16-1-17.png

:lol: .....besides...it's only just past Opening time here.

Coruba nearly gone....:(

20200418_160303.jpg

Then I remembered the bottle of "Stolen" rum I was given for Christmas......:)
20200418_160322.jpg

EDITED: accidentally typed Corona instead of Coruba....what a colossal faux pas. :rolleyes:

After 3 pints of Makers in 3 weeks, I am on restriction. Just beer now but...

I got my China Virus check yesterday...maybe splurge tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've been sipping rum from the Dominican Republic, just because I enjoyed my visit there a couple of months ago. :)

I use to drink Bacardi 151, being a Rum and Coke drinker, they quite making it! Either of these two are pretty good mixed with coke. I drink them both, no, not at the same time........
hemingway.jpg
rum_don11_540x.jpg

The state of Nevada gave permission to restaurants delivering food, and liquor stores to sell and deliver to homes.
The wife placed her order on line and Lee's Liquor delivered the next day. All is well !

Auto Transport Service
Back