• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

StuBBle has left the field.

Then I had to do some repair to the inner wheelhouse. The car went sideways into something in the past. The repairs were ok but not complete!

B5AE1E08-F8E2-4224-97F2-7A7780E977DF.jpeg
947FCB82-65F1-46EA-864C-18BADBFE2C8C.jpeg

Por 15 on the original steel and tremclad rust paint on the patches. Yes, it’s brown! I’m out of black. It’s all covered anyway so I’m not really worried about grinding the welds right down or the color for sure!

FA682460-1E24-4325-95F5-6BD365E272A0.jpeg

B08C87A3-5787-4592-9923-4D7D253EEA76.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you Sir……I do too! Thank you for asking.

My shop is not air conditioned so I do very little in the summer time. It has in floor radiant heat so it is awesome in the winter though! This summer it’s been hot! I occasionally get in there in an evening but not very often. Aside from that, my yard and a bathroom reno have consumed me! First week of August it’s break time for me. Off camping! Yeah!

IMG_8645.jpeg

IMG_8686.jpeg

I know how you feel, we have just completed a basement reno. Enjoy your vacation.

Goin fer some wallies, hey?

Lemme give ya some inspiration...

Moosehorn 22 (51).JPG

No, not my walleye, but the best one last year up in da norf country.

My Sweetheart finally smacked down the Sensei. I was very happy about it. :thumbsup:

But the Captain {me lol} put us on enough meat to last us till this September

Moosehorn 22 (167).JPG

We just had our 3rd fish fry bout 2 weeks ago. Still have enough meat for 2 more.

homer drooling (small).jpg

We love Crappies too...

Moosehorn 21 (42).JPG

Moosehorn 21 (84).JPG

Hell ya, those are beauties! I used to fish a lot of trout, most of our streams and rivers are mountain fed. But we have a lot of reservoir systems around here and they are all Pike and Walleye. They are low at this time of year so fishing them is tough, but they are still awesome to catch and delicious to consume! Only another week and I'm on play time!

Everything is placed and the new toilet functions. The bathroom is usable again. The reason for this Reno, other than it was still in 1988, is that the in-laws are not capable of doing many stairs anymore. There was only a tub in this main floor bathroom. Now it has a monster shower for them! Still a lot of work to go but it’s miles ahead of a couple weeks ago. I want everything functioning before I go play for 10 days.

IMG_8750.jpeg

IMG_8751.jpeg

IMG_8752.jpeg

IMG_8754.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking real good! I sort of put things on hold for the heat also. F-that! 25*C in the shop on most days.

That shower looks familiar. We just put the same one in our basement

IMG_20230422_180312351_HDR.jpg

It is getting cold out again so I will be starting to work on StuBBle again. In the meantime I went to pick up something for the Challenger. It came with a 6 way seat and I found a base cheap. $400. That’s cheap as far as I know. So I got this.

IMG_9207.jpeg

But while I was looking around and at his Barracuda, these were hanging on the wall! He only sold them to me because they would go on a car. What a score that day. $50 for the emblems and $60 for the plate. StuBBle is that much closer to wearing a tie like a gentleman.

IMG_9208.jpeg

Last edited:
Who knew those pie tins would become such a thing later on?
I've got his original one on Fred still (it's beat up a bit) and had planned on fetching a repop once
I got everything else settled on the car - but by then, things had gotten silly on prices.

Absolutely. It is crazy right now. I actually made a deal on a couple red ones a week back because I didn't think I would find orange. Then, wala, I got the proper one! Reds will be wall art for now.

Love that pic!
During the build on the old pickup
I wanted the ability to override the
relays for all systems. I ended up with
something akin to an airplane cockpit.20230508_130635.jpg

And as usual I started a process without taking before pics. But they are pretty self explanatory. I am in my second application of JB Weld. The first was great but there was a few pin holes so I touched them up. The texture will never be the same but it will be far better than cracks. It will be good enough for now until I send a core off to Arizona. We all know what that becomes here in Canada!

IMG_9212.jpeg

IMG_9213.jpeg

IMG_9214.jpeg

IMG_9215.jpeg

IMG_9216.jpeg

IMG_9217.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back