• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

StuBBle has left the field.

And as usual I started a process without taking before pics. But they are pretty self explanatory. I am in my second application of JB Weld. The first was great but there was a few pin holes so I touched them up. The texture will never be the same but it will be far better than cracks. It will be good enough for now until I send a core off to Arizona. We all know what that becomes here in Canada!

View attachment 1564018

View attachment 1564019

View attachment 1564020

View attachment 1564022

View attachment 1564023

View attachment 1564024
I need to do that to the dash on my 97 Ram before it gets way worse!

I am satisfied that it will be 103.7 times better than it was with all the holes and cracks. I just have to determine the closest color of blue it would have with the interior.

IMG_9230.jpeg

IMG_9231.jpeg

IMG_9232.jpeg

I finally got a piece of frame rail to replace the crunched area. It has a small repair to complete and then I will section it in later on. Gotta get back to that quarter.

IMG_9530.jpeg
IMG_9529.jpeg
IMG_9528.jpeg

Funny thing. Last night I woke as usual thinking about work. It is bullshit but it’s life. So I always think of anything to take my mind elsewhere to try to fall back to sleep. Well, my cars are usually the go to, but that is an absolute non sleep thought! Anyway I got thinking about the engine for StuBBle. My plan was a GTX clone. I have a nice 440. I rounded up the air breather and pie tin. I have a bird bath hood in the works. But what does my brain do? Remembers the 383 /400 dual quad intake sitting on the bench. Then it thinks that the scoop would be perfect to cover the hole in the flat hood. I have a couple usable 383’s and a few cam choices. Damn it anyways. Can’t anything just be straightforward? :)

image.jpg

I do the same thing when work stuff keeps me awake. You're right, thinking about car stuff usually doesn't result in much sleep, but sometimes some good ideas. You can always send me that dual quad if it is causing you to lose sleep. :lol:

Thanks Jase. I am really happy with the results of this task.
The roadrunner was on the road, "sideways on gravel in 3rd gear!" for a summer. By the time that was over a young fellow approached me with the right amount of cash. He bought it and is a member here. I don't recall his screen name but he is on here with it and a whack of other brutal cars!

Auto Transport Service
Back