• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stuck on the couch, no beer in the fridge

But you do realize that if you start drinking beer that...

Eventually you will need to get off the couch and that won't be fun

But you do realize that if you start drinking beer that...

Eventually you will need to get off the couch and that won't be fun
I don't have to get up. I've got one of these.
It even has a glow-in-the-dark lid.
31Tt8mpHHbL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

You would be up and walking in no time if you were drinking beer. J/K
I too suffer from the sciatic nerve troubles. Last time I made a move like yours it was 1.5 years to relearn how to walk. I am much more careful/aware of movement now. Just being on my knees to jack the car can throw me down the stairs of sciatic pain for days. I di buy a tens unit to fry the spasming muscles. It helps me enormously. Good Luck and get well !

When I am in that situation I usually call George for help! The satanic nerve is no joke!

20220717_202030.jpg

Really feel for you bro - not my back - but other nerve related issues near killed me back a few and for about 10 years. Ok now to a degree. But c‘mon my man beer and such delivery is a cottage industry these days. No need to go without. Stock up - just search your area for beer or whatever ”near me”. You’ll have lots of options.

Lay flat on the floor, face down.
Large ice pack, or bag of ice on back.
When you can prick pins into your back, and not feel them, time to get up, find a well supported chair, and sit straight for a bit.
No quick movements, except to administer 1oz pain relievement shooters...

Lay flat on the floor, face down.
Large ice pack, or bag of ice on back.
When you can prick pins into your back, and not feel them, time to get up, find a well supported chair, and sit straight for a bit.
No quick movements, except to administer 1oz pain relievement shooters...
Tried ice. It made the muscle spasms more
intense and frequent.
Doing a little better today. Pain not near as
sharp. Still hurts to move.
A friend came over last night and brought
me a 12 pack of Coors. Of course, that's
down to a six pack now, as he was
concerned for my welfare.

Really feel for you bro - not my back - but other nerve related issues near killed me back a few and for about 10 years. Ok now to a degree. But c‘mon my man beer and such delivery is a cottage industry these days. No need to go without. Stock up - just search your area for beer or whatever ”near me”. You’ll have lots of options.
$35.00 delivery fee. I'll pass.
A friend came over last night with a care
package.
If post experiences hold true, I should be
able to get up and move around a bit,
tomorrow.

Never tried one of these.
A dark lager?
Irish Red. Great this time of year, after a short stint in the freezer, 90mins, and poured into a frosted glass ! Last one i had came out like a slushie, on a hot, humid 90* evening, soooo gooood !!!

If you don’t have a few beers in your belly by now and a stock in the fridge - I’m starting to not feel sorry for your pain any longer - but for your mental capacity….

If you don’t have a few beers in your belly by now and a stock in the fridge - I’m starting to not feel sorry for your pain any longer - but for your mental capacity….
A few down, 12 pack in the fridge. My friend
came by a while ago and saved the day.
My mental capacities have never hit the
full mark.

Auto Transport Service
Back