• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sub frame connectors???

IRONMONKEY

Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
hey guys,
I am looking at getting sub frame connectors for my 74 Charger. i cant seem to find any other then magna force. Is there any others that yall know of. Also i have heard that if i find one that fits a 73-74 challenger it will fit my car? i dont know if this is true and cant find any edvidence that will support that claim. any help will be much appreciated

william

Pretty sure E bodies ( any year ) won't fit on 73 and lates B bodies due the isolation system added on these ( T bars Crosmember isolated from Unibody )

The E cars are built like the earlier B body cars and didn't have any changes to the chassis to speak of since the sway bar change was made in 1970......and for as long as the E body was made, they didn't have any major chassis changes so whoever told you that must be a fan of other brands of cars to put it nicely :D

make you own! not that hard to do: 1x3" tubing, made them for under $20

IMG_20120203_034057.jpg

IMG_20120203_011820.jpg

IMG_20120206_170010.jpg

IMG_20120206_165922.jpg

Magnum force sells them @ $349 for the 73-74 b-bodies....only ones i have found. Us car tool, though very nice and ideal, do not make them for the late b's :/

Subframe Connectors

Magnum force sells them @ $349 for the 73-74 b-bodies....only ones i have found. Us car tool, though very nice and ideal, do not make them for the late b's :/

I used the XV racing ones that are weld in on my 73 charger they match the floor pans well and were nice pieces. They are marketed for pre 73' . but I assure you that they can be installed straight (beside the torsion bar cross member) and welded in.

I also ran new brake line and a new 3/8 fuel line while we were doing this.

Good Luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back