• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Subscriptions. Do you see what they’re doing?

So we agree but then you have disparaging comments about boomers or gen z's because people are fed up with the subscription services and won't pay anymore?
Your comment was off base and not called for.
Nope. Sorry.

People forget that over the air broadcasts were free to receive, but we were always “paying” by listening or watching commercials.

Now, most of the cable signals that you pay for also contain many more commercials than we used to get over the air. So in effect we are paying twice.

Pay per view? You are paying three times.

Last edited:
I’ll sit thru som commercials as long as its not the above noted heifer touting her lower A1C. But I’m going into my wallet to watch something. The NFL could make plenty of $ off ticket sales and merchandise. But they are greedy and the players salaries are way out of line. I might watch a game here or there. But I wont drop an actual $ to watch.

Auto Transport Service
Back