• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbird value and what would you pay?

If I had that kind of money I would be closely looking at a hell cat,The old cars are fun and all,but those hell cats 11.00's don't heat up,cruise,air,p/s,p/b,p/w. handling, nav, comfort,you name it they have it. and you can get a used one with low miles for around 50K. with no rust Red Key In lets rock.Just saying what I think I would do.I still like looking at the old stuff.

Really? I haven't seen any for sale. Either way that's too much for me. I'm more in the budget of $40K-90K depending on engine (except hemi), rust, and work done. If you see or know of one let me know please
their is a blue one in south Carolina they wanted 115k it was beautiful and a sublime one in Va. for 140 ill see if I still have contact info Im trying to buy one close to me

their is a blue one in south Carolina they wanted 115k it was beautiful and a sublime one in Va. for 140 ill see if I still have contact info Im trying to buy one close to me
That's out of my range. I wouldn't pay more than $90K since the money that goes into restoring these is a lot. It's pretty much cheaper to buy a restored one. However I want something I can leave as a Running and driving project for a daily driver. Car Location doesn't matter.

That's out of my range. I wouldn't pay more than $90K since the money that goes into restoring these is a lot. It's pretty much cheaper to buy a restored one. However I want something I can leave as a Running and driving project for a daily driver. Car Location doesn't matter.
they didnt need restored the 115k was 100%

Let me ask another question... where do you see the value of these cars in another 10 years and why?

I see all 60s muscle car loosing value every year. Why look at all the car markets the model As went sky high then the street rods they all came down then the 60s cars ,my opinion of what drove prices up was the men that had the romance of the cars of their youth bought them up when they were older and had a few $.but the following generations did have the same thoughts about their dads cars same with the 60s cars im 55 had lots over the years sold most now many of the older baby boomer collectors are starting to sell their collections .A lot of people look at ebay and like sites and think those prices are what cars are worth so many cars are listed over and over and just dont sell at those high prices just my opinion

I get the logic as far as the aging demographic goes, but clean cars are way more expensive today compared to when I bought in 2011.

I'm waiting for this demographic bubble to burst, but so far, that A12 car I want hasn't seemed to budge . :steering:

I get the logic as far as the aging demographic goes, but clean cars are way more expensive today compared to when I bought in 2011.

I'm waiting for this demographic bubble to burst, but so far, that A12 car I want hasn't seemed to budge . :steering:
yea some cars are still high and will hold $ longer but even the Insurance company are dropping values. And I always say a car is only worth what you can sell it for when you need cash fast

Auto Transport Service
Back