• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supply chain issues?

MWFan

Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
Well been looking for Rotella 15w-40 and there ain't none available. Just got back from grocery shopping and can't get salad greens. Out of my cats favorite brand too.
I have to agree with Joe Biden...
Lets Go Brandon!

Hey now, Brandon just figured out about how expensive hamburger meat is so he is making progress in understanding there just might be a problem :rofl:

Hey now, Brandon just figured out about how expensive hamburger meat is so he is making progress in understanding there just might be a problem :rofl:

I'm getting really good stuff from the local cattle farmer for about $4.50 a pound.

Have you checked Walmart?? They always have everything all the time! Lord help us if they are out!
hair-fire.gif

His brain is ground beef at this point.. FN Moron..

Have you checked Walmart?? They always have everything all the time! Lord help us if they are out! View attachment 1218281

I need @kiwigtx barf emoji. I stopped buying burger from Wal Damn Mart a long time ago. The lean stuff isn't much cheaper than the good stuff from local beef farmers or the Fresh Market and the latter tastes better.

Not sure exactly where your at but oriellys in Knoxville has it quarts and can get gallon jugs in 24 hrs

Can't get pot pies or BBQ sauce at KFC for a while.

image.jpeg

Wow, imagine if the supply of junk food dried up...long enough that the population of obese people finally had to eat normal food. What a concept...

I just went to the local Kroger. No shortages there. I'd say your state has issues.
It's not 'my state'. If it were everyone would want to come here. Like they used to before it tanked.
And BTW, your state is going to have issues also.
May I count on an offer of your delicious fruitcake to make amends for that slur?:thumbsup:

It's not 'my state'. If it were everyone would want to come here. Like they used to before it tanked.
And BTW, your state is going to have issues also.
May I count on an offer of your delicious fruitcake to make amends for that slur?:thumbsup:

I stand corrected: the shithole state you live in. And sure, I'll send you a sample. With the bad rep this kind of cake has, I'd hate to send some and then wonder if it got tossed. Let me know! I need to take photos and to make another one.
Lots of farmers here. It might happen but I've got a lot of stuff. AND we have much better gun laws here. I was just at the state capitol. You can carry a hand gun in a holster and long rifle as long as it's shouldered INTO THE CAPITOL. :thumbsup:
AND Bro Lee Watts just filed to run for Congress. :thumbsup:

I stand corrected: the shithole state you live in. And sure, I'll send you a sample. With the bad rep this kind of cake has, I'd hate to send some and then wonder if it got tossed. Let me know! I need to take photos and to make another one.
Lots of farmers here. It might happen but I've got a lot of stuff. AND we have much better gun laws here. I was just at the state capitol. You can carry a hand gun in a holster and long rifle as long as it's shouldered INTO THE CAPITOL. :thumbsup:
AND Bro Lee Watts just filed to run for Congress. :thumbsup:
That first sentence is much more accurate, thanks!
I just deleted the next 10-12 sentences as I reallized this was not the PF...

And I most assuredly would NOT ditch the fruitcake.
I'm a 'foodie'.
THANKS!

OOOooops, I keep forgetting when I'm not on the political forum.

This should be on the political forum. Too much opportunity for something to slip...

Lots of empty shelves in our local Wally World as well. I do get beef from local butchers, so no worries there. Between local suppliers, and the spare chest freezer being fired up and filled up...we're good. I do have another backup freezer I can use if needed, just have to clean it - but I'm saving that until things get REAL bad. I'm also stockpiling canned veggies in the cellar just in case - nice having a complete, separate cellar under the front porch! (the guy SO over-built my house...I love it!).

I go to the store, go inside, buy what I want and leave. I don't really need a hand gun in a holster and long rifle to do it. You're ready for a gun fight at your store to get food, that's the place I want to live. The worlds not ending and if it does, your stuff will be the last thing you see before the lights go out. Two hundred guns, silver, gold and 40 thousand rounds of ammunition. I sometimes miss where these threads are going.

Last edited:
I was in my local grocer yesterday. The shelves where the bagged salads were empty with signs stating Dole was having production problems.
Guess what's on sale today at more than one grocer?

Auto Transport Service
Back