• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tach wiring harness

L&LClassics

Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score
So I need a new tach harness for my 68 gtx standard dash. Will having a msd 6al ignition on my car have any affect on my tach or the rest of the instrument cluster working properly?

Also, wanted to know if anyone is familiar with Vans auto's reproduction parts? I was considering buying some of his reproduction mopar parts.

I tried a factor tach with 6al, it worked for a few minutes, lol...

Vans is OK, what exactly are you looking for, there is a 30% sale at year one right now, and in most cases that will put you under what vans charges... I think it ends tonight, I bought a bunch of stuff today, spent $1148, shipping was like $70 lol, but I saved $350, and when compared to what the parts would have cost else where, I saved about $200... So not too bad, I always check classic and year one, make your lists, and then wait for the 30% codes to come, this time of year they are all over the place, black frisday, cyber monday, turkey days, xmass, new years, etc etc etc. just write all you part numbers down and wait for the sale...

PS, just checked my code and it was a single use one just for my account, but they come often, sign up for the emails and you will get them... (you may already know all this, but maybe someone who searches it doesn't.

I was looking at a console frame from Vans. It is $225 there plus the ride but I have a $20 off coupon. I looked at year one with a 10 or 15% coupon and it was still going to be more I believe.

I was looking at a console frame from Vans. It is $225 there plus the ride but I have a $20 off coupon. I looked at year one with a 10 or 15% coupon and it was still going to be more I believe.

Yah maybe with a vans coupon it will be cheaper, but I bought an automatic shell from year one for $210...

Tach wiring

So I need a new tach harness for my 68 gtx standard dash. Will having a msd 6al ignition on my car have any affect on my tach or the rest of the instrument cluster working properly?

Also, wanted to know if anyone is familiar with Vans auto's reproduction parts? I was considering buying some of his reproduction mopar parts.

Try this site they make nice harnesses.

Jeff

http://www.evanswiring.com/

Auto Transport Service
Back