• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking Up New Residence

This is so you don't have to go through the whole thread.
View attachment 399616
View attachment 399617
I found this pic, & thought of your car. M
DodgeDisplay.jpg
aybe you have already seen it. Anyway....

I have to say, you all do very nice work. Congratulations and keep up the great work!!! :usflag:

They all look sweet guys! I just keep telli g myself one day...lol!

Tomorrow I'm planning on getting her up in the air and get the transmixer up in there!

I did a trial fit on the left header. Fit just fine. Tried the right side, it needs to go up from underneath. Should be ok.

The pan clearance is good but I'm going to do a little knotching on the K frame just for security
20170302_223530.jpg
I also did some number transferring from the top of the carbs to the underneath of the hood. Looks like three to four inches...

Great work Kid . I noticed the 5 port metering block. Where did you purchase it and could you tell me the number? Love that 2 /4 setup. The good old days! Thunder

Ebay (damn you got good eyes)
20170303_090251.jpg

I wish I had a bead blaster at home!!!

Tractor Supply (on sale right now for $95.00)
3951103.jpg

kid-- what make are those 'hemi' plugs? Love the color on all but #1.LOL

Kid thanks for the TSC tip. Was on sale at my TSC for 90, plus a 10% off mailer. Got it for 81 bucks. Yeah Buddy !!
I like mine. Placed it on a square metal table with wheels on it. I roll it outside because they do leak. I use a wide masking tape around the lid when I'm useing it. Remove tape and stick it on the side of the unit, then reapply the same pieces.

Mine blew the small hose off when I first hooked up the air, 120#. Only suppose to use 100# or less. Went to Lowes and bought a longer siphon hose to. I'm trying to use it with the wind at my back and a respirator should be used, paper one will work. I'm useing the Black Bull glass beads. Does great.
20170303_234625.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back