• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tapered axle nuts-right and left handed?????

Soak it in WD or atf for a day before you start to pound on it. Wear gloves and safety glasses just in case...

This is what you need. No heat required.

otc-7394_w.jpg

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...8Q92AvMJTAcwKkBoRfzEXpNvwIcWRy8hoCYA4QAvD_BwE

^^^^^^ I have the same one/style. It is a old Snap-ON Have it for many years. Use a heavy hammer or sledge on the "T" then tap the end,tighten with sledge again,tap end. Sledge and "BOOM" sounds like a shotgun going off when it lets go.

I have been putting off getting one. Been looking on Feebay for a good used one. But $250-$300 buys me an 8 34 66 up,just takes a road trip as nothing in yards around here older than 2000! I'll get 'er done!

Over the years I've bought tools and only used them for 1 job and never again.Kinda sucks.
Know anybody that has AMC's or older Jeeps ? If so I bet they would have the right puller.

True that, I always have to go looking to get mine back.
Always get "I was gonna bring it back,but forgot."

I have been putting off getting one. Been looking on Feebay for a good used one. But $250-$300 buys me an 8 34 66 up,just takes a road trip as nothing in yards around here older than 2000! I'll get 'er done!
I really don't need mine anymore. Shipping could be pricey, though - it's got some weight to it.

Auto Transport Service
Back