• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tariffs On International Classic Car Sales

Am not an economist or a politician but seem that a free trade economy is the best way to go IMHO
Exactly. And our country has not been given the reciprocal treatment you'd expect in a 'free trade economy'..

China is already starting to feel the pinch. In a rare display of disagreement top politicians are starting to blink and disagree with President Ping. Read a very good article on the subject yesterday where they feel maybe he’s going to far with his actions. They’re starting to feel as though they may have awoken the sleeping giant and pissed us off so much that Trump is really willing to risk an economic war that the U.S. could win because China doesn’t have the goods to. As someone said earlier the masses are starting to get unruly over the thought and actions of going to war with the Americans on the economic front. They have a population 3 times our size of low,middle class. If they get too unhappy it could become very unpleasant for the Chinese rulers. Let’s hope they blink - I don’t disagree with what Trumps doing I just worry it could derail our strong economy - well the Chinese are thinking the same thing.. Fair trade is the answer.

I can remember looking at 68-69 bees at national and local mopar shows for sale. Even hemi cars in 1990. Then when the big cash guys got into it and were willing to pay tremendously more then everyone else everything went up in price, had nothing to do with trade. Really took it out of the hands of the enthusiasts when guys were buying for investment. Maybe some trade bickering will be good for the nation. Economy moving now even the liberal pukes admit that see what happens

China is already starting to feel the pinch. In a rare display of disagreement top politicians are starting to blink and disagree with President Ping. Read a very good article on the subject yesterday where they feel maybe he’s going to far with his actions. They’re starting to feel as though they may have awoken the sleeping giant and pissed us off so much that Trump is really willing to risk an economic war that the U.S. could win because China doesn’t have the goods to. As someone said earlier the masses are starting to get unruly over the thought and actions of going to war with the Americans on the economic front. They have a population 3 times our size of low,middle class. If they get too unhappy it could become very unpleasant for the Chinese rulers. Let’s hope they blink - I don’t disagree with what Trumps doing I just worry it could derail our strong economy - well the Chinese are thinking the same thing.. Fair trade is the answer.
You're right you can't understimate the Chinese economy

Auto Transport Service
Back