• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tax day is coming again.

ws23jrt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
I just finished several hours of head scratching -and my returns were- SUBMITTED -and accepted by both fed. and state.
I plan to write two big checks (for fed. and state) on April 1st. --Since I feel foolish it seems only right to --submit-- on fools day.
The reason I feel somewhat foolish about paying my taxes this time is I had to jump through extra hoops to make sure I was indeed who I am. I spent two hours on the internet trying to prove who I was.
The response I got when asking questions was -they wanted to make sure I was me.:rolleyes:

I can only imagine the horror of a taxpayer -without proper ID- willing to pay their tax and being met with roadblocks about "identification" like I was.:praying:

I suppose identity theft can work both ways?? Steal my identity and owe my taxes?:thumbsup:--Come on down, IRS do what you do.

Last edited:
Tax day is coming again.

Merida-Putting-Head-on-Table-in-Brave.gif

Lincoln was shot on the 14th, died April 15. Titanic hit the iceberg on the 14th, sank on the 15th. I do my taxes on the 14th, sink and die on the 15th.

Took me two weeks to figure it all out the first year with a business..... then you learn to prepare all year instead of stacking the paperwork in a big box. It's never fun....especially when you owe.

Done was easy for me I've been jaked up for 6 years no income!

Auto Transport Service
Back