• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texas Mopar man.

magnumman440

Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Howdy everybody from Texas. My name is David from a little town 50 miles North of Amarillo Tx. Ive been a Mopar nut all my life. Currently building a 69 Super bee. Drag raced mopars, quit, built show cars, quit, built drag cars again. cant seen
m to make up my mind. lol. im 63 years young so anything goes I guess. Anyway, looks like you got a good looking web site. Glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to visiting with you folfs. Thanks, David.

Welcome to the site let's see some pictures of your car.

Welcome to the mad house! DJ from Pasadena......Texas of course.

Glad to have you on the site. FBBO is one of the best sites on the net. Lots of good people here. Need parts, have a question on how to do something - this is the place to be. There's one thing - We have to see pics of your car....

Welcome! Used to have the panhandle as part of my work territory and have been to Dumas. Dalhart, Fritch, Borger too.

Pics - start your reply, click the Insert Image icon in the tool bar above the box you are typing in. Should be the fourth from right. Then you can choose to attach from your computer or from a URL. Good luck!

Well come David....I'm a mere 600 or so miles away it what could be considered another country

Greetings and salutations from Long Island N.Y., I have family in west Texas. Odessa and kirby.

Howdy everybody from Texas. My name is David from a little town 50 miles North of Amarillo Tx.

Hi David! Welcome from Amarillo, 50 miles south of the little town of Dumas!! You'll have to let me know if you're down this way. Jim

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

sounds like a familiar story...LOL
this is a great site, great people/members, best on the -WWW-

Auto Transport Service
Back