• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you to the 4 B Bodies Tech assistance

TwoDogs

Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
To all that answered my many questions and provided great technical advice. I should have kept a better list of those that assisted, I was more focused on the project and not the follow up. So....Just know if you replied to any TWODOGS questions, thank you for the professional input. I found a steering box here from a great guy in PHX. Got an engine from a guy in Nebraska, nice strong build (see attached video link on YouTube.com). Great advice on troubleshooting my ignition and fuel issues. All great stuff. Once I have the car detailed and outside I will post photos in my garage...but for now, if you like, visit YouTube at: for a quick peek. Merry Christmas!

Very nice ! Maybe one day I'll do paint and body on my 68 .......

20170408_144033.jpg

Really nice build,you should be proud.
Your Thank You for the help I'm sure was
appreciated,great guys on here.

Two dogs, you just showed everyone what this forum is about thank you and your ride looks great and love the color. Good luck with it and enjoy.

You have much to be proud of! It's a beautiful car and your gracious comments speak volumes about the caliber of our membership.

Merry Christmas Two Dogs! :D

To all that answered my many questions and provided great technical advice. I should have kept a better list of those that assisted, I was more focused on the project and not the follow up. So....Just know if you replied to any TWODOGS questions, thank you for the professional input. I found a steering box here from a great guy in PHX. Got an engine from a guy in Nebraska, nice strong build (see attached video link on YouTube.com). Great advice on troubleshooting my ignition and fuel issues. All great stuff. Once I have the car detailed and outside I will post photos in my garage...but for now, if you like, visit YouTube at: for a quick peek. Merry Christmas!

Auto Transport Service
Back