• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks joey!!

Ron 73

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
Three T-Shirts arrived safe and ready to wear! :)

Pucker up

Three T-Shirts arrived safe and ready to wear! :)
That's Shamelessly sucking up there Ron...LOL...:bootyshake: :icon_butt: :love8: :love6: :tongue: :love5: :icon_pai: :love3:

That's Shamelessly sucking up there Ron...LOL...:bootyshake: :icon_butt: :love8: :love6: :tongue: :love5: :icon_pai: :love3:

:eek: Ill fix ya! Im tellin mom!!! :bootyshake:

Got mine too, love it! Let me know when you decide to have some knit caps and hoodies made like these shirts, winters comming!

Got mine too, love it! Let me know when you decide to have some knit caps and hoodies made like these shirts, winters comming!

don't forget the mittens and booties too.got my three shirts the other day.

Had intentions of buying shirts myself but with my financial situation after broken back, I could not do it. They are great looking shirts, wish I could buy one. I will try to buy next time around. Thanks, JOEY for the opportunity to buy something as nice as they look. To the guys that have them, I am sure you will wear them proudly.

Auto Transport Service
Back