• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice; but what the heck is it?

Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
Got bored last Saturday...

Attachments

• wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 559
You aren't into those weird sex toys are you? Looks painlful!

I use something like that to roll large house plants around. My guess is that it's for painting wheels. I'd say powdercoating however the casters don't look like they would take much heat.

it's the base for a rotating stool made from bolting a brake drum and half of an axle housing with a seat on top?

Attachments

• WP_20160107_11_03_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160107_11_03_01_Pro.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 453
Nice artwork Ghost!

Are you bolting a fan blade to it then set it outside during a wind storm with cameras mounted to it so you can watch your neighbors daughter sunbathing?

It's a plate with four wheels and some nuts and bolts on top. Can't everyone see that?

Attach a rim with tire on it and can be used as a rubber bumper for something :thinker:

Some are very close. I'll post the finished picts tomorrow morning when I get to work...

Vertical and compact rear end housing storage ( and mobility too )

Needed Tire/wheel storage.... needed a High Top... BAM!! WIN-WIN!!!

(each wheel is supported/bolted individually so as the tires lose pressure the table will remain level and safe... need to reinstall the casters)

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 341
  • wheel3.jpg
    wheel3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 343
  • wheel4.jpg
    wheel4.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 326
Ahaaa!!! Those headers in the background look beautiful!! Your floor is clean enough to have sex on!!!:3some:

Ahaaa!!! Those headers in the background look beautiful!! Your floor is clean enough to have sex on!!!:3some:

That's funny! But true...

You wouldn't had to do all that work for tire storage...I would have kept them under my car for you.

How is the table top secured?

I know... (wink wink)

- - - Updated - - -

That's funny! But true...

You wouldn't had to do all that work for tire storage...I would have kept them under my car for you.

How is the table top secured?

It's just setting there for now held in place by 4, 1" felt chair leg pads set just inside of the apex of the tire section. I'll use double sided adhesive dots to hold it down.. We don't get to carried away out there.

Darn . . . I was pretty close . . . rear end . . . tires . . .

Nicely done 2059 !! As usual . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back