• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The first football game I've watched all season. Chiefs/Bengals.

SteveSS

Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Mostly I just have hate for the NFL. I used to be a big Chiefs fan but I got tired of their BS during the kneeling stuff. Since the rest of my family are still Chiefs fans I decided to watch the playoff game last night. Damn, that was a nail-biter and an exciting win for the Chiefs. I may even watch the Super Bowl.

Didn't even know football was still going.
After that disaster TCU put on, I thought football was done.

Except for that ridiculous and totally momentum changing game stoppage and "do over" after an unsuccessful 3rd down conversion caused by the clock minder not starting the clock twice.

Haven't watched it since Tom terrific left the Patriots. Not interested in watching woke BS!

I hope the Eagles kick the **** out of them.

Except for that ridiculous and totally momentum changing game stoppage and "do over" after an unsuccessful 3rd down conversion caused by the clock minder not starting the clock twice.
The error WAS starting the game clock. The ref misspoke when he said the game clock will start on my signal. As the prior play was an incompletion, the clock starts on the snap, not the ref’s signal. Every action after the clock was inadvertently started the first time was null and void. The official on the field responsible for the official game clock tried to stop the play before the snap to prevent a “do over”.

A lot of people that don’t understand the rules, including professional sports outlets, are making much ado about nothing. It was a procedural error that was properly and promptly corrected.

...but it did change the flow and momentum of the game.

Auto Transport Service
Back