• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "I'm so old thread......"

People watch me bend underneath dashboards upside down. Or crawl around in the back of the racecar behind the cage. They ask how do I do that? It's easy. I'm only 66
Doug

3061154443e11a57c6a29e1300e6dedf53ee5034.gif

My morning face​

I’m so old, I rode my dinosaur to school every day, in the winter, uphill, both ways.

I'm so old that I now use a rake to pull tools etc out from under the car once I'm done fixing it and use a hoe for the stuff the rake leaves behind!
....not old, just practical.....

Gotta love the old talent, I miss it all and the old comedians, they were hilarious and nobody got butt hurt...

Last edited:
I'm so old my telephone number is 7.

Back in my day, if someone was looking for you in the neighborhood... They used the window to call you home.....

Was using the old style rotary phones long before 8 tracks came out lol

I think my uncle had the last working rotary phone in existence, it was black, wall mounted, and was in use well into the 2000's; when ever it was that they went to "touch tone" only

I think my uncle had the last working rotary phone in existence, it was black, wall mounted, and was in use well into the 2000's; when ever it was that they went to "touch tone" only
IIRC, the last rotary I had was a modern looking wall phone in 71. They used the same style for the touch tone for a long time. Once I got home from over seas I got a touch tone....much easier to dial. Used to try and force the rotary phone dial back to zero faster instead of waiting for it to return on it's own lol

I just spent damn near an hour looking for my can of WD-40 and there it was right where I left it on the floor...

IMG_1322.jpg

I just spent damn near an hour looking for my can of WD-40 and there it was right where I left it on the floor...

View attachment 1083780
After looking for a flashlight I gave up after about an hour but kept my eye open for it for a full week! Found it in the house sitting on the kitchen counter in plain sight! And I had been cooking my own meals lately and had been passing it up constantly.....

I think my uncle had the last working rotary phone in existence, it was black, wall mounted, and was in use well into the 2000's;
Nope, I still have two. One in the garage and one in the basement and they still work.
Rotary Phone.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back