• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "I'm so old thread......"

th.jpg

Are you kidding? I have a tooth cavity your age. (I probable should have it checked out.) Are they still using ether in the cloth to get you loopy before the tooth butcher's precision drilling?

s-l1600.jpg

I'm so old:

I test drove a 1969 dealer demonstrator GTX that still had new car smell.

When I started my trucking career, I made the same money as a doctor or lawyer.

I had a fifth grade teacher who taught class while wearing stilletto heels, gartered nylons, and a halter dress.

I'm so old my Social Security card has faded to
the point you can hardly read it

I'm so Old, when God said "let there be light", he saw me and said, "What the hell is that ?"

I'm so Old, when God said "let there be light", he saw me and said, "What the hell is that ?"
Thought he might a said to you - turn on the light switch...

Sorry I read all this. Normally I do not worry about stuff I can’t do anything about like my age.......but physical activity is starting to hurt more.

Welcome to da club. Hear there's a member contest going on where we can win a box of depends...lol

I had a fifth grade teacher who taught class while wearing stilletto heels, gartered nylons, and a halter dress.

This still happens but the teacher dressed like this is a male nowadays.

Dang but sadly that’s probably true KD.. Switch hitters ..

I'm so old (not really but.....) I have more doctors than friends right now, and yes this is a true story for me with my medical stuff goin on all the time. :( :BangHead:, ok ok maybe about the same

I’m so old, when I was young, dirt was still clean!

I'm so old my blood type was discontinued.

Auto Transport Service
Back