• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

thumbnail (26).jpg

WOW....Meme Cencorship is Real! Someone got offended.

Which leads me to reiterate

View attachment 1596367
I don't think you get it.

I'm sure the mod that deleted your post wasn't offended. He was trying to keep the site reasonable for a broad audience, including teenagers. A joke you tell to some of your guy buddies may not be appropriate in other places.

All the mods are tasked with letting people here learn and have a good time, but not go overboard. It ain't easy, and things will never be 100% consistent.

If you want to post up absolutely anything you want, then start your own web site...

Last edited:

I'm sure the mod that deleted your post wasn't offended. He was trying to keep the site reasonable for a broad audience, including teenagers. A joke you tell to some of your guy buddies may not be appropriate in other places.

All the mods are tasked with letting people have learn and have a good time, but not go overboard. It ain't easy, and things will never be 100% consistent.

If you want to post up absolutely anything you want, then start your own web site...
Or they can go to Yellow Bullet where things were anything goes.....or was at one time. Been a long time since going there myself and for good reason.

WOW....Meme Cencorship is Real! Someone got offended.

Which leads me to reiterate

View attachment 1596367
Nothing offends me but when someone drops the F bomb towards my family it pisses me off. Not saying you did that but just letting it be known how I roll. I didn't see what you posted but may go looking for it just to see what you posted.....

I'm sure the mod that deleted your post wasn't offended.
All I can offer, is the same as I messaged you.
There are plenty of other memes in this very thread which are just as "risqué", and are on the same PG..not G rating...yet they soldier on.
That is what I find interesting.

Just my 2 cents.

All I can offer, is the same as I messaged you.
There are plenty of other memes in this very thread which are just as "risqué", and are on the same PG..not G rating...yet they soldier on.
That is what I find interesting.

Just my 2 cents.
I tried to state it in my earlier post when I said "things will never be 100% consistent". We are a few guys who have been asked to be moderators on the site. We're human, not a bunch of programmed robots and we don't hold an hour long discussion group when deleting posts. I have no doubt there are variations between us, and even for any given moderator, day to day. There are thousands of posts each day too, and we can't check every single one of them, so I'm sure some slip by. Quite frankly, it's a bit of a thankless job, and it's not made easier when somebody whines that the "overlords" are singling them out.

Let it go man.

Auto Transport Service
Back