• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The newest addition to MarPar's stable

Bad *** swinger I have never heard one sound like that how much power does it make ? Is it quick shure sounds mean and looks great !!

Hey buddy you could never get one any cleaner, The GTX stays locked up more i reckon but the fun lives on, my only concern is when you decide the GTX needs some lovin, funin, and tire burnin mischief how things will work! You have fun man, im sure it or IS fun... Just don't cripple the beast there bro!!

Thanks Ron! The olde GTXer has some work that needs to be done; so while she's laid up, I can still get my fix! lol

Mecum huh?

yessir

Bad *** swinger I have never heard one sound like that how much power does it make ? Is it quick shure sounds mean and looks great !!

Honestly, I dont know! Ya, it's actually pretty darn quick! It will definitely get out of it's own way lol

Great score Mar. Come on over and sign up at FABO also.

Thanks Mitch! I already did :icon_wink:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970601534#post1970601534

Nice ride

My first mopar was a 68 Dodge Dart GT with a 225...$300.

Doin the points on that thing was a bit of a pain but I see some electronic ignition on there. Very cool

Congrats

Auto Transport Service
Back