• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Obama Deception. Watch This Video.

I have only watched the first 10 minutes and will get back to it later but as Joe Rogan mentioned, it is all controlled by financial institutions.

I have mentioned them before and suggest others look into the institution which I believe dictates approx. 95% of all policy on this planet. And that group is the "World Bank". If you figure out who they are and what kind of power they have, you will be absolutely shocked.

Its the Bilderberg Group man.
just watch the rest of the vid it explains it all.
this makes me second guess anything and everything that has happened since the Kennedy assasination.

Well, if you read between the lines it wouldn't matter much who got in, they needed an african american face which will help them with their African interests...pretty scary stuff if it's at all true...
Time for a beer...

Well, if you read between the lines it wouldn't matter much who got in, they needed an african american face which will help them with their African interests...pretty scary stuff if it's at all true...
Time for a beer...

yeah, they basically just put a black man's face on a white man's game.

Auto Transport Service
Back