• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official 'Show of Speed Sunday' thread

Holding out on any more pics Kiwi?
:thumbsup:
RR burnout.jpg

Me in 1989.

Well kiwi, not everyone hangs out the window doing some kind of acrobatics to take pictures while they’re driving. Some people have to use internet pictures to participate. :poke: :lol:

Well kiwi, not everyone hangs out the window doing some kind of acrobatics to take pictures while they’re driving. Some people have to use internet pictures to participate. :poke: :lol:
I just use my 20 year old son. Fearless and invincible. At least he thinks he is :lol:

Here's a roughie.....my '69 Charger from around 1987 .... arm out the window holding the A pillar, because I was sitting on an apple box.

img084.jpg
img086.jpg

:lol:

Found something....;
The first two are an Omni/charger that my buddy built in my two car garage. B1 powered (my tina is in the background, pre-paint. The bag is over my barracuda.)
Next, my Tina and 62.
Days late and a dollar short for Sunday though.

IMG_20221129_125154.jpg

IMG_20221129_125304.jpg

IMG_20221129_125321.jpg

IMG_20221129_125341.jpg

IMG_20221129_125403.jpg

I love that Cortina. :thumbsup:

Don't see very many on the road these days.
Learned something today thanks to @33 IMP 's post just now. I learned what a Cortina looks like. Ford? Lotus? Joint venture? The brief google search left me with some uncertainty.
Dad always said "Son, if you don't expect to learn something today then stay in bed". I think I'll go to bed now :lol:

Photos of photos in frames, not so great

Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered 301ci Pete Jackson Injected #1 Fremont 1980.JPG

Budnicks 23 T Ford Altered 301ci SBC Alky Inj Fremont Raceway 1980 #1a.jpg

Budnicks 89 Camaro Z28 540ci Milodon Outlaw Pro-Stock Sears Point early 90's.JPG

Budnicks 71 Camaro 321ci Donovan SBC S-C Alaska Polar Raceway mid 80's.jpg

Budnicks 71 Olds 442 SST.JPG

Budnicks 67 Camaro 8.98 @ Sacramento early 1980's (brightened up a tad).png

Budnicks 92 Trans Am 540ci N20 Outlaw Pro-Stock Sac. Raceway early 90's.JPG

Learned something today thanks to @33 IMP 's post just now. I learned what a Cortina looks like. Ford? Lotus? Joint venture? The brief google search left me with some uncertainty.
Dad always said "Son, if you don't expect to learn something today then stay in bed". I think I'll go to bed now :lol:
The Ford Cortina was a very popular car made in England.

Mark 1 and 2 were the best looking IMHO.

Auto Transport Service
Back