• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official 'Show of Speed Sunday' thread

Probably the last Sunday show of speed with this car. It was a little chilly this morning, but headed off to church anyway. I have most of the parts needed to keep all the oil in the engine, so put it goes soon. Just need to order my cam for more showing off speed on Sunday.

View attachment 1389289

View attachment 1389290
You better be headed to a gas station brother.
5FCB02FB-5CF0-4F69-9BA6-6FD0B669B732.png

If we run out, I’m not walking you are. Lol. I’ll be hitting a Philly Blount while you’re gone to get gas. And I’ll be fumbling through the blue room. Until you get back. :fool::lol::fool:
I’ll put tape over the gauge the gauge so when I take pictures no one can see it! I calculate my miles and hope I’m not off, I’ve never ran out of gas in the 2 years it’s been driving

I’ll put tape over the gauge the gauge so when I take pictures no one can see it! I calculate my miles and hope I’m not off, I’ve never ran out of gas in the 2 years it’s been driving
Let’s hope I didn’t Jinx you. With all the knowledge on this site we all should be able to help you figure out what’s wrong with it. I’m going to say sending unit or gauge. Let’s fix it. Lol

Let’s hope I didn’t Jinx you. With all the knowledge on this site we all should be able to help you figure out what’s wrong with it. I’m going to say sending unit or gauge. Let’s fix it. Lol
Yep it’s the sending unit, works outside the tank, but not in the tank. Maybe while the car is down I’ll mess with it again….or not, it’s a PIA

@5.7 hemi , if your move goes well you’ll be showing off speed here too, I’m not going to show my speedometer here :lol:

Us 180 between Weatherford and Mineral Wells is usually cop free, especially on Sunday!

98404085-2DC2-4062-82B5-8BE0022EE998.jpeg

Hell yeah!

Auto Transport Service
Back