• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the resto shop idea from the customer's perspective

You were drinking too much of the bottle yourself and not leaving enough for the girl

@chargervert ........ you're the genius, you don't need no stinking roof!
Anyone can have a Charger with a roof! Besides, I got sick and tired of the factory sunroof leaking on my head,so I got out my sawzall and cut that sumbitch off!

20220605_202532.jpg

I’m pretty sure his profit margin is pretty decent considering he’s (Kindigit) is building their version of Corvettes now out of carbon fiber.

I’m pretty sure his profit margin is pretty decent considering he’s (Kindigit) is building their version of Corvettes now out of carbon fiber.

don't get me wrong, he gets a **** ton of credit..... but I doubt any of the average car guys could afford his services or his repop corvettes.......remember, this is from the customer's perspective

don't get me wrong, he gets a **** ton of credit..... but I doubt any of the average car guys could afford his services or his repop corvettes.......remember, this is from the customer's perspective
Last I saw was $300K up front for anything he touches...

You’re right. I couldn’t afford for him to look at my car let alone working on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back