• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Roach

Body work has begun.

IMG_1051.jpeg

IMG_1052.jpeg

But, one step forward and two steps back.

IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_1050.jpeg

I have a suggestion....

GK 2.JPG

(Partly kidding)

Bondo is the dirty little secret that we often pretend that we don’t use.
I’ve seen cars with 20+ year old paint jobs that still look great…that after a collision, they find filler in places that wasn’t suspected. If you can, if expense isn’t an issue or if you are an absolute perfectionist, all metal is repaired or patched. Sometimes though, a little Band-Aid like this saves time and may outlast OUR time on this earth.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion....

View attachment 1645591

(Party kidding)

Bondo is the dirty little secret that we often pretend that we don’t use.
I’ve seen cars with 20+ year old paint jobs that still look great…that after a collision, they find filler in places that wasn’t suspected. If you can, if expense isn’t an issue or if you are an absolute perfectionist, all metal is repaired or patched. Sometimes though, a little Band-Aid like this saves time and may outlast OUR time on this earth.

Thanks, but having gone this far, the cost of a couple more small patches isn’t going to break the bank.

Even my California Charger R/T has a few spots like that. Better to catch them now,then to get bubbles through the paint a year from now.

Turning **** into applebutter is more fun now than years ago. Little bit of work here and a lot of cash there. Old becomes better than new!! From engine, color combo and wheels .... She's gonna be sweet. Ain't life grand!! Good for you!!

For body & paint jail (typical)
looks like it's going pretty damn well, time wise...
Looks like good quality metal work too...

can't wait for assembly & the sorted details

gonna' be a fun car :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back