• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Sickness Continues

Chongo 68

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
Well…brought home my next project today, with summer coming to a close, figured I would get ready for a long Wisconsin winter. 1962 Dart, 318 Poly, California car. I have a plan!
IMG_0167.jpeg
IMG_0168.jpeg

I like it just because of the diff painting. :thumbsup:
That was big in the 70’s around here. I distinctly remember a red with white interior ‘72 Challenger with a white painted 8 3/4 that had a red Playboy Bunny logo on it. :thumbsup:

those trim pieces must be like hen's teeth.........that's a thing, right?

I’ve got a feeling, that’s gonna be a mean little ride! I like it!

and I like it in spite of the diff painting :D
If I don’t hook up with an S-60 before I get my ‘68 GTX on the road… I’ll put that “bunny” on the 8 3/4. Just for old times sake! :D

I wouldn't touch that thing, maybe interior if it needs some patching up.
In WI, that thing is already "rust free" and fits into hot rod appeal without even trying.
That is the kind of car you take to Friday night cruise, take to the main street car shows in the little towns, and get all the youngsters attention.
You will have command and choice of who you decide to challenge at the lights, because they will all roll up and want a go.

Nice find, I would drive the wheels off that thing.

Love it! Check them tires before one blows out some of that nice trim!

I wouldn't touch that thing, maybe interior if it needs some patching up.
In WI, that thing is already "rust free" and fits into hot rod appeal without even trying.
That is the kind of car you take to Friday night cruise, take to the main street car shows in the little towns, and get all the youngsters attention.
You will have command and choice of who you decide to challenge at the lights, because they will all roll up and want a go.

Nice find, I would drive the wheels off that thing.
Don’t shoot the messenger, exactly….can you say GASSER. I have a 440, this will be a bare bones street machine!

Auto Transport Service
Back