• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This just Might Be the Problem I am having with My Breathing

cr8crshr

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Been there, smelled it and saw it. Now I have breathing issues that are requiring more and more medical care and tests. If anyone here is a Veteran of the Gulf, Irag, Kuwait, and Afgan Wars, get on the Registry with the VA. The more that come out the sooner we will get the care and treatment we will eventually need. Otherwise OBOZO will get his way and just hope we all just die off:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:...cr8crshr/Tuck

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...n-pits-cost-them-their-health.html?ESRC=eb.nl

He's gonna take your guns, regardless. The PTSD, and all.

Yeah, I'd say that would possibly contribute to respiratory dysfunction.
Certainly isn't going to help you breathe!

I pray that something happens to make our VETS more valuable to our government. Seriously, I pray daily for our serviceman....past and present. Something HAS to be done for those who have risked/given all.

He's gonna take your guns, regardless. The PTSD, and all.

Don't have the PTS issue thank God. And they well pay Hell when they attempt to try and take mine away. Just like the Marines? I won't every back down from a fight:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:...cr8crshr.Tuck

I'm NRA Life plus a few more "tiers"

I support your stance Tuck!

Plus, by living in Kern County, I have a C.C.W permit.
Coastal counties and LA, San Diego and Frisco dis-allow citizens from acquiring a C.C.W
(How can they do that ? LOL)

Been there, smelled it and saw it. Now I have breathing issues that are requiring more and more medical care and tests. If anyone here is a Veteran of the Gulf, Irag, Kuwait, and Afgan Wars, get on the Registry with the VA. The more that come out the sooner we will get the care and treatment we will eventually need. Otherwise OBOZO will get his way and just hope we all just die off:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:...cr8crshr/Tuck

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...n-pits-cost-them-their-health.html?ESRC=eb.nl
Probably all those chemicals in your new Ford F150!:icon_winkle:

When we get a new vehicle[not often]...I drive with all the windows open, till that nasty smell is gone. Those odors make me wanna puke.

I hope all works out for the best cr8crshr/Tuck

I honestly hope there's some change to the VA {see what I did there?...LOL} &
that they can help you & all those others afflicted,
diagnosed with any ailment from fighting for our freedom,
even if they weren't on the front lines...

Thank you, your a true patriot...

Get well soon...

I hope all works out for the best cr8crshr/Tuck

I honestly hope there's some change to the VA {see what I did there?...LOL} &
that they can help you & all those others afflicted,
diagnosed with any ailment from fighting for our freedom,
even if they weren't on the front lines...

Thank you, your a true patriot...

Get well soon...

Thanks Budski...I am not really all that sick other than this incessant nagging cough. Some days are better that others but as of late I have been having some hellashious bouts of hard coughing. Hell...3 weeks ago I was out in the garage bench talking with my Brother Jon/69a100 when I had a bad spell hit me. I had just made a nice Vodka cocktail and was sitting on a stool when it hit. I began coughing so hard I could not get my breath. So I stood up and???? "BBBBAAAAMMMM" I passed out, hit the rear of my '66 Ply Sat and broke my nose in a face plant on the bumper we think. Came to and blood every where. Scared the be-Jesus out of both of us too. I was able through some pain get my now tweeked nose back to a somewhat normal position and I have actually healed up quite nicely. Used to Box Golden Gloves so I have had a few nose breaks. But the following Monday after we talked about it, and where some of my AF travels had taken me, we discovered the Registry for Vets that served in those areas and what they were exposed to on the VA web site. So I registered and then made an appointment with them to get the ball rolling for some test and counsel about them handling this situation. But we all know how screwed up the VA is now and with wait times it could be a while before I can get some work ups. Thank God I have plenty of insurance as well being an AF retiree, And along with Medicare I can get some out of network care as a last resort. But that could get expensive. But for now I am doing OK. Just no energy really and I am sick of this coughing. By the way...I quit smoking years ago so that right now is a non player...cr8crshr/Tuck

Hope you come out of this ok Tuck. All of our Vets deserve the very best care that's available. It's just the right thing to do.

Well, it seems that with the current administration, you need to be a gay, minority, illegal, on welfare and progressive to get any help.

Having said that, I hope you can get any help you need Tuck. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Well, it seems that with the current administration, you need to be a gay, minority, illegal, on welfare and progressive to get any help.

As I say, if your a heterosexual white male over 21, your screwed. And that's pretty much with any and everything!

Auto Transport Service
Back