• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thought i would join too.

jjr426

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys I found the link from fabo and figured i should join here also. I don't have a b body right now but maybe soon. My dad and I (well mostly him I was 14) used to have a 68 charger when we lived in St. louis then we moved and took the car to some family in colorado while we went to oregon to take care of my grandparents, well low and behold when we went back to get it later is had vanished it sucks but what do you do so we started looking for another and they were pricy so instead we ended up with a bunch of a bodies. Still I would love to get my dad another b body that is what he grew up with, So someday I will have some pics of him and the car i get him. I figure I'll keep an eye out here it seems like a good place to find one right :D:D

I don't have a b body right now but maybe soon.

Welcome aboard, B body ownership not required, just prefurred. LOL.

Grab yourself a late model, 75+ cheap and easy, excepts all the regular mods except T bars and minor mods for rear springs.

Auto Transport Service
Back