• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time Slip Simulator DEMO

Canyon707

Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
Hey alll you drag racers I have found the coolest drag racing simulator ever. you enter your timeslip and then watch your car go down the strip. It has many interesting features well worth looking at. Helps show you what you ran every foot of the way. Free down load see www.timeslipsim.com enter code CHRISF TO GET A 10% DISCOUNT Its well worth looking at and no credit card neded for free 2 week demo. Let me know what you think

How many time shots are on a time slip these days that this would be no more than a stimulated crap shut?
To many things can happen in short amounts of time.

I have downloaded the app and it is "great".
It is NOT just a simulated toy...it actually shows you and overhead shot of both cars going down the track every foot off the way...shows margin of victory, etc, etc....once you see it you will understand how cool it really is....Dont mistake it for some that is not usefull.

How many time shots are on a time slip these days that this would be no more than a stimulated crap shut?
To many things can happen in short amounts of time.
It wont show your wheel stand or your wheels falling off but, it will record your run according to your time slip and your opponents time slip.

The way to get it going is to put your time slip info where it says time slip it will open a page to do that

Got it ! Guess I gotta go to the track now !! Lol well next time !

Apple Version this July according to owner.

I talked to them through email but haven't down loaded the demo yet.
Did you buy a year subscription to it Chris ?
Doug

Doug
Doug
Yes I did. I run it on my laptop at the track after a run. It has some interesting features. Shows how the race plays between makers Download it it's free to try The overhead view with all options on is very good at showing all.

Auto Transport Service
Back