• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To 512 or not

Go for it!

Build a stroker that looks 100% stock on the outside.

If you’re not cracking over 550 hp, I dont see any worry about the stock block being damages over a stock crank. The stroker’s eat cam. So it can sound like a smaller motor and more more HP/TQ.

I don’t see it hurting value if you can’t see it. Don't disclose the crank when selling. These collector cars seems to change hands so often nowadays, who knows what’s inside them.

Last edited:
In my opinion the stock drivetrain pushed these cars too far, especially A12 cars. If you have a nicely restored car why would you want to put more power in it?
01 face 4.gif

01 face 7.png

01 face 10.jpg

01 face 8.jpg

01 face 13.PNG

Come on, man.......

01 funny 2.jpg

512 all the way. This is a very mild combo that gets driven. It still dips into the 10’s with a six pack, mufflers, and drag radials. I’ve never really optimized it 1/4 mile abilities do to the lack of any safety equipment required for the ET it runs. it’s just a street car anyway.. lol.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back