• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To all.my canadian brothers.

coronet68mx

Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
As a few of you know my wife and sisters own a house in ixtapa-zihuatanejo ( yes the same beach as in the shawshank redemption movie) we went to the Port of Lazaro Cardenas to buy a machine for my business, and decide to spend the weekend here since is 45 from the port mentioned above, across the house in the condo I met a lovely couple from Quebec, I don't speak French and they don't speak spanish, buy I barely speak English so we have a pleasant conversation, he's 67 and she is 64, they're here to spend winter, also due to the exchange rate is cheaper for them to come here, instead of another touristic places where everything is in us dollars, we chat about a lot of things and what I like is how they like it here and feel so much welcome here in Mexico ( just like you my brother Garth) so now you know Ixtapa is the place to come if you don't want to spend a lot and feel welcome.
@Sahara @dadsbee

20240113_130348.jpg

20240113_130324.jpg

Y los cabrones en Chicago? Hay un chingo de frio aqui tambien! :poke:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: si ya se cabron vi el clima y si tienes razón se estan literalmente congelando el culo alla en tu rancho, aguanta y el.dia qué quieras con gusto eres más que bienvenido aquí en México en mi casa y aquí en la playa, tambien ( en serio te lo digo Mario ) solo que aqui se come pescado y no carne.

I don’t know what Mario is saying above - but likely something like “if you come to Chicago make sure and bring your .45 and a flak jacket …. Then go enjoy a dip in the Chicago river … before someone likely makes sure you end up there anyway……
(@MarPar - I used to live in ChiTown my friend - Lovely place…. Lol)

I don’t know what Mario is saying above - but likely something like “if you come to Chicago make sure and bring your .45 and a flak jacket …. Then go enjoy a dip in the Chicago river … before someone likely makes sure you end up there anyway……
What about chicago is !@@#$%^ cold here too!!!

Oh man....the Shawshank movie was just on TV last week.....it normally plays around Dec 26 each year.

One of my favourite all time movies. :thumbsup:

1705176116448.jpeg

1705176145762.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: si ya se cabron vi el clima y si tienes razón se estan literalmente congelando el culo alla en tu rancho, aguanta y el.dia qué quieras con gusto eres más que bienvenido aquí en México en mi casa y aquí en la playa, tambien ( en serio te lo digo Mario ) solo que aqui se come pescado y no carne.
Gracias Guey. Uno de estos dias te voy a venir a visitar-en serio.

Y me vale madre si es carne o pescado. Si es bueno, me lo trago todo!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y con el pinche mar ahi tan sercas. Es mas, me lo pesco yo mismo!!

Hey you're pretty good! Only one difference...instead of .45 it is .50 :lol:

Desert Eagle.gif

@kiwigtx

Tu y yo somos los únicos en hablar abiertamente español aquí en el sitio, después del chino mandarín y el inglés, más de 1000 millones de personas en el mundo hablamos la lengua de Cervantes, no hay vergüenza ni pecado en ello, después del ingles, el 2do idioma en EU es el español, así que si, es correcto para eso hay google translate.
Me wonders if somebody used google translate :poke::lol:

Thanks for the invite. I'll be there tomorrow with my wife and seven kids. Where are we all sleeping? And make sure you have plenty of beer in the house. We'll be staying for about six weeks. But don't worry, we're no trouble at all. Oh, you have a car I can use?

Gracias por la invitación. Estaré allí mañana con mi esposa y mis siete hijos. ¿Dónde dormimos todos? Y asegúrate de tener mucha cerveza en casa. Nos quedaremos unas seis semanas. Pero no te preocupes, no somos ningún problema. Oh, ¿tienes un auto que pueda usar?

Thanks for the invite. I'll be there tomorrow with my wife and seven kids. Where are we all sleeping? And make sure you have plenty of beer in the house. We'll be staying for about six weeks. But don't worry, we're no trouble at all. Oh, you have a car I can use?
Of course you are welcome and I meant that, you and your kids, there is a pool and the beach is 10 minutes away, and yes I have a spare car for you.

Last edited:
We were in Ixtapa a few years ago. Cabo, La Paz and Mazatlan last year. P.V. right now then down to Barra, over to Guadalajara then slowly down to Cancun to ride the new train to a few places. Warmer than Canada right now. Home town is -25C today.

I think Microsoft is listening to me or spying on what I read and post......

1705291552726.png

Random image my hairy bean bag. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back