• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To all you Truckers out there . . .

Have you joined For Trucks Only yet?

• Total voters
Come with .50 cal or is that extra??
The 4x4 troop carrier did. Though I don't
have a pic of a .50 installed. It would have been
on this truck.
x_fmtv_27609.jpg

Hi guys,
Just came across this while channel surfing.
"Ultimate Rides"
Season 1, episode 20, big rigs.
1/2 hour program with Danny Koker from Counts Customs (minus all the reality TV bullshit).
5 quick stories featuring some real guys and their creations.
Pretty neat.
In my area, Verizon channel 629, FYI network. Scheduled to air again in a couple of hours, 12am.

I-70 east bound in OH, box 18 wheeler fully involved, guess load of toilet paper isn't gonna make it to the shelves!!:lol:
Hope driver had good insurance, that would suck if he doesnt!!!

Haven’t heard from Ironbuilt lately. Just a few pics for the heavy iron guys.

35BCC9F3-518B-444E-945F-5B3E2E18C363.jpeg 0DC330D0-2CC6-456A-9B8A-D0E01A2819A1.jpeg 6E00A8CF-F0B3-4E0B-9023-22B2BB078149.jpeg

Where is iron built? Earth to Ironbuilt...

The D fity

no I have not joined trucks only. At first glance I thought it was a spin of. Of farmers only…

06206FD5-FCBC-415B-9F23-CDFFA84E23A9.jpeg

Really like the fender mounted mirror
on the driver's side. That thing is a tank!
Fender mirror on pass side too, not in picture: pretty solid truck considering: rockers solid, rear cab corners no rust, doors lower fenders normal rust, top front of cab solid, surface rust only: chop & weld not THAT great. Unable to open doors to see floors etc. 4x4 4spd truck

Trucks? You talkin like Ironbuilt(& others have)? Worked on 'em for over 30yrs. Owned a couple, but not Mopars; love them though.
Hi Oldbee, got a crazy problem I've tried to fix with no luck. 2006 Dakota 4×4 4.7 mag. It's a steering issue while turning slightly at speed my steering wheel oscillates. Very concerning!! Any idea?

Hi Oldbee, got a crazy problem I've tried to fix with no luck. 2006 Dakota 4×4 4.7 mag. It's a steering issue while turning slightly at speed my steering wheel oscillates. Very concerning!! Any idea?
Buttin' in again, please forgive.
I'd check for loose bearings, bent
wheel, or a bad tire. I would lean
towards a bad tire. Try a tire rotation.

Buttin' in again, please forgive.
I'd check for loose bearings, bent
wheel, or a bad tire. I would lean
towards a bad tire. Try a tire rotation.
Thanks for butting in. This issue is racking my brain. While driving like I said, steering wheel oscillates and very uncomfortable. I was thinking maybe steering pump. I've tried bleeding it manually. Definitely afraid to let my wife drive it. Thanks for the advice I will do just that.

Auto Transport Service
Back