• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Flame or Not to Flame is the Question?

024064_o.jpg__nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=zoa2MEJGAKQAX-GW44v&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

I'm gonna do something like this on my car when I paint it.

It goes with the whole build of my charger, all raked out with a tunnel ram, side pipes, and 15x12 wheels out back.

Probably darker blue flames because it's a white car with a navy blue interior.

But I wouldn't do that to a stock charger.

Generally not a fan... Every once in a while I see something thats well done & I really like it.... This for example....View attachment 1086362View attachment 1086363View attachment 1086364View attachment 1086365
I saw that car when it was finished while we were at Carlisle a number of years ago. It was very well done. I had to send a picture of it to Stu because I knew he would appreciate it. He always talked about making out to Carlisle but I don't think he ever did. I can't find that picture but here is another one I sent him.

Flamed_70.jpg

The chevelle was the Gm good mark chevelle from like 2002

the only car that looks cool with flames to me was the car from stephen kings sometimes they come back

Everything else pass it’s just a fad

IMG_0720.JPG

Not a Mopar, but I sprayed the flames on this Merc back in the 90's...some cars look KOOL flamed out.

I saw that car when it was finished while we were at Carlisle a number of years ago. It was very well done. I had to send a picture of it to Stu because I knew he would appreciate it. He always talked about making out to Carlisle but I don't think he ever did. I can't find that picture but here is another one I sent him.

View attachment 1142176

Glad to hear it got finished... I know the guy who was building it was having other issues that were keeping him from the project...

^^^^^^ Somebody call the Fire Dept! That looks real!

It all depends on the car and how the flames were done. Some look really nice to me, others don't.

Last edited:
^^^^^^ Somebody call the Fire Dept! That looks real!

It all depends on the car and how the flames were done. Some looks really nice to me, others don't.
It actually does look real, especially since some of the 'paint' flames are brighter than the chrome, extend inside the wheel-wells and cover the rear tire.

It looks cool from an artistic point of view and the quality is top ten but man they ruined what appears to be a cool car but I can’t even tell what it is… I hope it’s a 67 mustang coupe those things are on every corner lol
Looks like a 70-74 barracuda to me.

Auto Transport Service
Back