• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Too good to be true?

That is a Scam and avoid it like an amish prom date........:sad1:

Same car has been brought up on here before as well as always being on craigslist......

At least with Craigslist you have the ability to report these listings and have them removed ,unlike E bay and their system, you can't "flag" a listing for removal.

Reported and eBay is looking into it. What gets me is how are these listings getting paid for? Car ads are not cheap. Ads are paid for on a per ad basis or per month. Probably has a stolen credit card he is using.

Yea I've been seeing that listed in nj pa craigslist for over a year. It's a good looking bird though lol

The ad(s) are now flagged for removal! Awesome! Score:

Honest car guys :1 ....... Foreign scum taking advantage of honest car guys :254,000,000,000,000

Reported and eBay is looking into it. What gets me is how are these listings getting paid for? Car ads are not cheap. Ads are paid for on a per ad basis or per month. Probably has a stolen credit card he is using.

A foll day after being reported the ad is still there. Obviously a scam. There used to be an eBay member with the username "this listing may be a scam", who would place bids just to call attention to the scammer.

A foll day after being reported the ad is still there. Obviously a scam. There used to be an eBay member with the username "this listing may be a scam", who would place bids just to call attention to the scammer.
I reported this car(different ID and state before) and it took 2 days. I sent a question, probably has a bogus email address, and have not received a reply.

Auto Transport Service
Back