• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Gun 2020

You think flying a jet at speed and ground level is cool, try it in a Blackhawk with your feet hanging over the side, doing 180 knots, absolutely AMAZING! Now I wanna go back to Air Assault!!!
Hmm kinda hard to do when top speed on the Blackhawk is 159 knots.
Methinks you meant mph.

Thanks, been out awhile.

Talking about top speed for a Blackhawk helicopter. And I’ve been out for damn near 30 years, got my top speed wrong.

Last edited:
I saw something about a limited release on
Veterans Day Thursday, I can't remember where
I can't find it now either

not that it matters

I hate the woke BS, by Hollyweirdos

-------------------------------------------------

for @Ghostrider 67 buddy
'he is the storm'
Apache chopper.gif

American Military Apache Helicopter firing_missiles.jpg

I miss it. Rolling in on target, selecting targets, fighting the chopper. Doing a thousand things at once and being in the zone. Shooting, moving & communicating. Different people speaking in each ear, one eye slaved to a computer generation and the other flicking around the cockpit and outside, both hands and both feet operating in a concerted dance to do dozens of functions simultaneously, those were the days. The old grey matter firing on all cylinders and supercharged on adrenaline...operating at +200% capacity..

reminds me of my old sponsor

Budnicks Top Gun N2O jacket & ERC Fuel & CNC systems sponsor.JPG

Budnicks Top Gun N2O jacket sponsors Bart front.JPG

:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back